"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"
- Kate Moss
Written by a husband of a nurse…….
Ah, such mysterious, wondrous creatures are nurses. What treasures lurk beneath those crisp, white uniforms….What young man doesn’t have fantasies of discovering those secrets for himself?
SCREEEEEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reality check! I’ve been…
the charge nurse is just like:
Joaquin Phoenix for Prada, 1997
- Lose 5-10 pounds
- Start exercising and doing weight watchers again
- Maintain amazing relationship with boyfriend (even though he’s moving away and we’ll be long distance!)
- Do well in my pregrad clinical placements
- Find a nursing position that I like
- Pass my licensing exam!
- Go to a Marilyn Manson concert
- Learn to cook more complex meals and some Indian dishes
- Go to tattoo rock parlour
- Take more pictures
- Get third and fourth tattoos
- Learn to love myself and not put myself down all the time
no surprise acne breakouts (that was the nightmare of 2011)
- work out like crazy, become fit and healthy
do awesome in school, rock out at clinical
- go to tattoo rock parlour in toronto
- go to snakes and lattes in toronto
be confident enough to work a fuchsia bridesmaid dress
maintain awesome relationship with boyfriend
get more tattoos(at least 2)
attend a sheepdogs concert
attend a hanson concert
i think its going to be a great year :)
so there were a few resolutions i couldn’t manage, but overall 2012 was a pretty good year :)
I KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE THIS SONG BEFORE I CLICKED PLAY OMFG